"Life Is Simple in The Moonlight"
Great song by the strokes. Brand new album!!! as Ive mentioned many times before I Love Julian Casablancas, and I especially love this new record :)))))
"You Are A Tourist"
YAYYYYY Death Cab is back (unfortunately I did not get tickets in time for First Ave). Anyways, this song is great, and I am reminded of my everlasting love for Death Cab.
"Your Love"
Long live the 80s
Yes you heard this correctly, I have been listening to this constantly.. this song never gets old :) Just gotta remind everyone of songs that will always be amazing. CHECK OUT THOSE MULLETS MAN lol
"God Loves Ugly"
WHOS READY FOR SOUNDSET???!!! me!!! This is the song that got me addicted to atmosphere, I remember thinking "who is this, I like it"
"Sail"
Super great song. Love listening to this, if you have subs in your car this song is for you. And the video is awesome!
"Daylight"
Always been my #1 most played song on itunes, totally forgot about this song recently, until I wrote a nonfiction story for creative writing on a date that reminded me of this song.
ENJOY PEEPS!
Something I want: These rockin shoes from Modcloth.com. They match a new jacket I recently bought.
No comments:
Post a Comment