Sunday, February 27, 2011

Songs and Artists I'm into right now!

Ok, so this is long overdue, and there is a ton of good music out right now so here are my recommendations..
#1 "Everything you wanted" by Kele (last post was about this song) super good, huge fan of bloc party so I love his solo stuff. Brings out some true feelings
#2 "Under cover of darkness" By The Strokes, sooo anticipating this new album! March 22nd, I am also a fan of Mr. Julian Casablancas and I love his lyrics.
#3 "Pyro" by Kings of Leon. This song gives me chills and it's great to sing along to. I have always been a fan of them since the early days but I really feel this song is one of my favorites.
#4 "Not in Love" by Crystal Castles and featuring only the best man ever: ROBERT SMITH. This song totally brings me back to Robert's music from the cure.... man I miss that kind of music.
#5 "Young Blood" by The Naked Famous. Ok these guys are going to be huge soon, promise! They sound exactly like Passion Pit, so of course I have to love them. Ive sent this to some friends and they like it a lot and it's definitely fun to dance to.
#6 "Precious Stone" by Pete Yorn. He was just in mpls and I heard the show was great. Love this song, and I love his voice.
#7 "Bloodbuzz Ohio" By The National. Ok, this came out awhile ago but I love this song soooooo much and I have been listening to it a lot lately.
#8 "Changing" by The Airborne Toxic Event. Seriously love these guys and this song came out in Feb. I have loved everything they come out with, and they remind me of the replacements soooo I was sold when I heard this.
#9 "The Ballad of Mona Lisa" by Panic! at the disco. My boy is back, Mr. Urie and of course the drummer, Spencer. Ive met them and they were awesome so I have some sort of loyalty towards them. This song sounds great and I'm sure it will be a hit for those teens on mtv haha. No matter how old I get I will still love this band :)
#10 "Airplanes" by Local Natives. I am beginning to like this band, and this song is catchy and I like the lyrics. Wish I could have seen them when they were at First Ave
#11 "Sail" by Awolnation. Such a good song! just added this because I forgot :/ lol

Something I want right now: this amazing dress from Modcloth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment