I was trying to write a blog based off my favorite songs, and then I came up with the idea that I could write down my favorite songs based off certain situations. Here is what I came up with! Enjoy :)
Rock Out To In The Car:
“I Was a Teenage Anarchist” Against Me!, “Distraction” Angels and Airwaves, “Sail” Awolnation, “Feeling This” Blink 182, “1985” Crash Kings, “Soul Meets Body” Death Cab, “Men In Black” Forever The Sickest Kids, “Daylight” Matt and Kim, “Yeah Yeah Yeah” New Politics, “Little Secrets” Passion Pit, “I Wanna Be Sedated” The Ramones
“Bigmouth Strikes Again” The Smiths, “Hard To Explain” The Strokes, “Sweet Disposition” Temper Trap, “Abmling Alp” Yeasayer, “I Can Talk” Two Door Cinema Club, “Bombs Away” Kyle Andrews
All Too Familiar:
“Sometime Around Midnight” Airborne Toxic Event, “Degausser” Brand New, “The Feel Good Drag” Anberlin, “Pour me Another” Atmosphere, “Boyfriend” Best Coast, “Not In Love (feat. Robert Smith)” Crystal Caves, “The Ice Is Getting Thinner” Death Cab, “Everything You Wanted” Kele, “Airplanes” Local Natives, “Time Turned Fragile” Motion City Soundtrack, “Do Better” Say Anything, “I Know It’s Over” The Smiths, “Number Five With a Bullet” Taking Back Sunday, “Dreaming of You” War Taper, “Zero” Yeah Yeah Yeahs, “Little Death” +44
Dance To:
“DJ” Alphabeat, “Dance Halls Turn to Ghost Towns” The Audition, “Send My Love To The Dancefloor, I'll See You In Hell” Cobra Starship, “Memories” David Guetta/Kid Cudi, “Over” Drake, “Stronger” Kanye West, “Jaime All Over” Mayday Parade, “Electric Feel” MGMT, “Thriller” MJ, “Your Love” The Outfield, “Gimme Shelter” The Rolling Stones, “And She Was” Talking Heads, “OMG” Usher, “Double Vision” 3oh!3, “Black and Yellow” Wiz Khalifa
Be Sad To:
“Funeral” Band of Horses, “Eleanor Rigby” The Beatles, “There Is” Boxcar Racer, “Warning Sign” Coldplay, “Pyro” Kings Of Leon, “Where Have You Been” Manchester Orchestra, “Hero” Regina Spektor, “Never Think” Robert Pattinson, “Angie” The Rolling Stones, “The Tide” The Spill Canvas, “With or Without You” U2, “Empty Apartment” Yellowcard, “Set Fire to The Third Bar” Snow Patrol, “No It Isn’t” +44
With A Special Someone:
“Wouldn’t it Be Nice” Beach Boys, “Do it For Me Now” Angels and Airwaves, “All I Got To Do” The Beatles, “Love Me Do” The Beatles, “I Miss You” Blink 182, “Crash Into Me” Dave Mathews Band, “Do You Remember” Jack Johnson, “Holiday From Real” Jack’s Mannequin, “More Than Anyone Else” Mostly Sunny, “Antonia” Motion City Soundtrack, “All The Wine” The National, “I Will Dare” The Replacements
“So Much Love” The Rocket Summer, “There Is A Light That Never Goes Out” The Smiths, “Life Is Simple In The Moonlight” The Strokes, “Let Your Love Grow Tall” Passion Pit
New Jacket I just got from Macys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment